Scavenger Hunt

TWO NEW IMAGES

INSPIRATION

I chose these images because to me they all have a somewhat unsettling feeling. I like the symbolism that you can gather by looking at most if not all of the images. I enjoy the dark meaning that you can find in photography and feel inspired to create similar pieces when I see them. I found all of the images on Google. I think that the photographers achieved their desired results because each of the pieces make me stop and look at the work to see everything that is going on and what the pictures might be trying to say to the audience.

PHOTO SCREENPRINTING

SCREENPRINTING RESEARCH

• Step 1: The design is created …
  • Step 2: The screen is prepared …
  • Step 3: The emulsion is exposed …
  • Step 4: The emulsion is washed off, creating the stencil …
  • Step 5: The Item Is Prepared For Print …
  • Step 6: The ink is pressed through the screen onto the item …
  • Step 7: The product is dried, checked and finished

PERSONAL PROJECT

BLOCK PRINTING

BODY, SHAPE, FORM

COLLAGE

IMAGE RE-CREATION 

Cyanotype

PROCESS PORTFOLIO

SURREALISM

PHOTOGRAPH ELEMENTS OF ART AND COMPOSITION

Aperture is the hole in the lens that is adjusted dependent on whether you want to let in more or less light. Shutter speed is the length of time that the camera shutter is open. The ISO controls how much light the camera lets in.

You would need to change your ISO when you’re in or outside.

Aperture priority lets you choose the aperture. Shutter priority lets you pick the shutter speed.

AF modes are focus modes. You change them by pressing the info button on the top of the camera. Then press the button on the lower back near the LCD display.

So, you get a good picture.

The difference between a normal, wide angle, and telephoto Lense is the field of view.

White balance is the process of removing color casts from your photo. You need to change it to produce images with colors as if it was real life.

Depth of field is the zone of acceptable sharpness. Shallow depth of field refers to a small area of focus. Good depth of field is when a larger area is in focus.

Drive modes are a set of controls in digital camera that determine how often an image is taken when you press the shutter button. Metering modes determine the exposure settings of a camera.

Exposure composition is a feature that allows you to adjust the exposure of your photo.